Exchange Server 2007 How-To: Real Solutions for Exchange Server 2007 SP1 Administrators
J. Peter Bruzzese
Exchange Server 2007 How-To
Real Solutions for Exchange Server 2007 SP1 Administrators
J. Peter Bruzzese
Need fast, reliable, easy-to-implement solutions for Microsoft Exchange Server 2007? This book delivers exactly what you’re looking for. You’ll find tested, step-by-step procedures for everything from planning deployment and infrastructure through installing, configuring, managing, and securing Exchange in your production environment. Completely up-to-date, this book reflects Exchange Server 2007’s newest features, including the significant enhancements introduced with Service Pack 1. When time is of the essence, turn here first: get answers you can trust–and use–right now!
Fast, Accurate, and Easy-to-Use!
- Prepare for deployment with the right hardware, software, server roles, and storage architecture
- Upgrade, transition, or migrate from previous versions of Exchange–or from Novell or Lotus
- Install roles, Edge Transport Servers, Active/Passive mailboxes, and more
- Work with Exchange Management Console and Exchange Management Shell
- Discover best practices for managing Exchange disk storage
- Efficiently manage users, distribution groups, and mailboxes
- Create and use Administrative Roles, Address Lists, Offline Address Books, and Managed Content Settings
- Configure Client Access Servers, including Outlook Web Access, ActiveSync, and Outlook Anywhere
- Fight spam with Exchange Server 2007’s powerful antispam features
- Design and deploy disaster recovery plans you can trust
- Plan and implement the best high availability options for your environment
- Configure Unified Messaging to deliver voicemail and fax services
- Monitor and troubleshoot Exchange
J. Peter Bruzzese (cofounder of ClipTraining.com) is an independent consultant, trainer, and author of the
monthly column Exclusively Exchange. Bruzzese’s website, exclusivelyexchange.com, provides screencasts about Exchange 2007 SP1, as well as Exchange blog postings and peer assistance. He has consulted with clients ranging from Goldman Sachs to Microsoft, and instructed for leading training organizations such as CBT Nuggets (for their Exchange 2007 Certification Series) and New Horizons. Bruzzese writes the Enterprise Windows blog for InfoWorld, contributes to Redmond and WindowsITPro Magazines, and speaks regularly at the MCP TechMentor Conferences. His recent books include Tricks of the Windows Vista Masters and Administrator’s Guide to Microsoft Office 2007 Servers.