Inside Flash 5 (Paperback)
Jody Keating, Fig Leaf Software
- 出版商: New Riders Press
- 售價: $199
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 1008
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0735711054
- ISBN-13: 9780735711051
售價: $399Wi-Foo : The Secrets of Wireless Hacking (Paperback)
售價: $2,384Thinking in C++, Volume 1: Introduction to Standard C++, 2/e (Paperback)
Inside Flash 5 is hands-on, tutorial-based instruction on how to use Flash that goes several steps further than perceived competitors and provides more advanced-level instruction, including a quarter of the book on ActionScript. Inside Flash 5 shows the program's functionality from a practical, project-based, best-practices approach; the book teaches how to get results using the tool, rather than simply reviewing the functionality of each button on the interface. Chapters begin with preview goals, feature complete and practical projects that are designed to further the skill-sets of working professionals and serious students, utilize sidebar information sections that add context to the general discussion, and finish with review material that helps many readers buttress what they've just learned.
Table of Contents
I. GETTING STARTED WITH FLASH.
2. Customizing Flash 5 to Suit Your Workflow.
3. Finding Your Way with the Movie Explorer.
4. Flash and Generator.
II. BUILDING BLOCKS/ANIMATION AND SOUND.
6. Tips for Using the Library.
7. Creating Cool Effects with Text.
8. Making the Transition.
9. Masking Effects.
10. Animation Techniques.
11. Faking Video in Flash.
12. Creating 3-D Effects in Flash.
13. Using Sound in Flash.
III. BUILDING BLOCKS/INTRODUCING ACTIONSCRIPT AND INTERACTIVITY.
15. Menu Systems.
16. Using Preloading Sequences.
17. Interface Techniques.
18. Controlling Sound Using the Sound Object.
19. Emulating the Natural World: A Poet's Introduction to Physics.
20. Using Flash 5's Stock Smart Clips: Radio Buttons, Check Boxes, and Drop-Down Menus.
21. Working with Learning Interactions.
22. Creating and Exchanging Your Own Smart Clips.
23. Introduction to XML.
IV. PULLING IT ALL TOGETHER: IMPLEMENTING FLASH IN THE REAL WORLD.
25. Storyboarding to Finished Project.
26. Browser and Platform Idiosyncrasies.
27. Communicating with the Host Application.
28. Working with Middleware.
Appendix B. Keyboard Shortcut Quick Reference.
Appendix C. Flash Resources.
Appendix D. What's on the CD-ROM.