CCDA Cisco Certified Design Associate: Exam Notes
Todd Lammle, Devin Akin
- 出版商: Sybex Inc
- 出版日期: 2000-01-15
- 定價: USD $24.99
- 售價: $99
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 283
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0782127762
- ISBN-13: 9780782127768
售價: $99CCDP: Cisco Internetwork Design Exam Notes
貴賓價: $1,055Cisco Networking Academy Program: Fundamentals of UNIX Lab Companion
貴賓價: $1,152CCNP Cisco Certified Network Professional Test Yourself Practice Exams
貴賓價: $810CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate Exam Notes, 3/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $675MCSE : Windows 2000 Directory Services Administration Exam Notes (Paperback)
售價: $199CCNA 2.0 Prep Kit 640-507 Routing and Switching
貴賓價: $1,782Head First Design Patterns (Paperback)
售價: $299PC Hardware in a Nutshell: A Desktop Quick Reference (Paperback)
售價: $99Cisco Networking Academy Program: Engineering Journal and Workbook, Volume II, 2/e (Paperback)
售價: $199CCNA Exam Notes: CISCO Certified Network Associate Exam 640-507, 2/e
售價: $199Solaris 7 Administrator Certification Training Guide: Part I and Part II (Paperback)
CCDA: Cisco Certified Design Associate Exam Notes provides the fastest and most effective way to make sure you're ready to earn your CCDA certification.The unique, innovative Exam Notes approach helps you gain and retain the knowledge you need, objective by objective:
- Critical Information sections provide detailed analyses of the key issues for each exam objective.
- Necessary Procedures sections cover the nuts and bolts of each topic with concise step-by-step instructions.
- Exam Essentials sections highlight crucial subject areas you'll need to know for the exam.
- Key Terms and Concepts sections define the words and concepts vital to passing the exam.
- Sample Questions sections preview the types of questions found in the exam and give answers and explanations.
Learn the Key Information for the CCDA:
Network diagramming, documentation, and analysis
Network traffic prediction
Business requirements analysis
Addressing models and configuration
Naming schemes for servers, routers, and workstations
Scalability constraints for various technologies, products, and protocols
Cisco IOS commands and features: access lists, proxy services, encryption, compression, and queuing
Design approaches to security, capacity, and scalability
CCDA™: Cisco Certified Design Associate Study Guide
CCDP™: Cisco Internetwork Design Study Guide