CompTIA A+ Practice Questions Exam Cram (Essentials, Exams 220-602, 220-603, 220-604), 2/e
Charles J. Brooks
The Smart Way to Study™
Covers the critical information you’ll need to know
to score higher on the A+ Exams!
- Features more than 850 questions organized according to the Essentials, IT Technician, Remote Support Technician, and Depot Technician exam objectives so you can easily assess your knowledge of each topic.
- Each question includes a detailed explanation of answers.
- Use our innovative Quick-Check Answer System™ to quickly find answers as you work your way through the questions.
WRITTEN BY A LEADING A+ EXPERT
Charles J. Brooks is currently co-owner and vice president of Educational Technologies Group Inc., as well as co-owner of eITPrep LLP, an online training company. He is in charge of research and product development at both organizations. A former electronics instructor and technical writer with the National Education Corporation, Charles taught and wrote on post-secondary EET curriculum, including introductory electronics, transistor theory, linear integrated circuits, basic digital theory, industrial electronics, microprocessors, and computer peripherals. Charles has authored several books, including the first five editions of A+ Certification Training Guide, The Complete Introductory Computer Course, and IBM PC Peripheral Troubleshooting and Repair. He also writes about networking, residential technology integration, and convergence.
CD Features MeasureUp Practice Questions!
- All questions in this book are included on the CD, giving you yet another effective tool to assess your readiness for all four A+ exams.
- MeasureUp’s innovative test product features multiple test modes and questions that simulate an actual A+ Exam, and detailed answer explanations of correct and incorrect answers, among other features.
- Random questions and order of answers.
U.S. $34.99 / CAN. $37.99 / U.K. £24.99 (inc. of VAT)