VCP-Cloud Official Cert Guide presents you with an organized test-preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. "Do I Know This Already?" quizzes open each chapter and enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly.
• Master VMware VCP-Cloud exam topics
• Assess your knowledge with chapter-opening quizzes
• Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
• Practice with realistic exam questions on the DVD
VCP-Cloud Official Cert Guide focuses specifically on the objectives for the VMware Certified Professional - Cloud exam. VMware Certified Design Experts Tom Ralph and Nathan Raper share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
The companion DVD contains a powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Test engine that enables you to focus on individual topic areas or take a complete, timed exam. The assessment engine also tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most.
Well-regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, comprehensive design scenarios, and challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time.
VCP-Cloud Official Cert Guide is part of a recommended learning path from VMware that includes simulation and hands-on training from authorized VMware instructors and self-study products from VMware Press. To find out more about instructor-led training, e-learning, and hands-on instruction offered worldwide, please visit www.vmware.com/training.
The official study guide helps you master many of the topics on the VCP-Cloud exam, including
• Installing vCloud Director and vShield Manager
• Learning the differences between roles and privileges and the principles of role-based access controls
• Coverage of the vCenter Chargeback Manager product, introducing the concept of chargeback and why it is needed in a cloud environment
• Understanding and troubleshooting vCloud Connector, including identification and functionality of the different components
• Constructing different types of vCloud networks and network pools and the requirements for each
• Creating and modifying vCloud Director organizations
• Allocating and managing vCloud resources
• Monitoring a vCloud implementation