My Digital Entertainment for Seniors（Paperback）
Jason R. Rich
- 出版商: QUE
- 出版日期: 2016-03-07
- 售價: $910
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $865
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 480
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0789756609
- ISBN-13: 9780789756602
Learn On-Demand TV, DVRs, Music, Games, Books, and More!
With My Digital Entertainment for Seniors, you’ll discover easy ways to access and experience entertainment using today’s technology, without getting confused or bogged down with techno-babble—and without spending a fortune. This easy-to-follow guide covers all aspects of entertainment—movies, TV shows, radio, music, newspapers and magazines, books, and more—whether you’re using a computer, mobile device, or other technology.
- Get acquainted with all forms of digital entertainment that are available in everyday life, including on-demand TV shows, movies, music and radio programming, podcasts, eBooks and audiobooks, digital editions of newspapers and magazines, YouTube videos, and interactive games.Discover the difference between streaming and downloading content from the Internet to your computer or mobile device.
- Learn what equipment you’ll need and how to use this equipment, no matter how tech-savvy you are—or aren’t.
- Find out how to watch, listen to, and read what you want, when you want it, on your TV, desktop computer, notebook computer, smartphone, tablet, eBook reader, or gaming console.
- Learn what types of entertainment are available to use on eBook readers, digital video recorders, digital music players, high-definition television sets, cable/satellite TV service providers, what types of entertainment are readily available via the Internet, and how to use your computer, smartphone or tablet as an entertainment device.
- Find ways to stay safe and protect yourself from identity theft or online crime when surfing the Internet, shopping online, playing games, doing online banking, and handling other Internet-related tasks.