Learn, prepare, and practice for CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CSA+) exam success with this CompTIA Authorized Cert Guide from Pearson IT Certification, a leader in IT certification learning and a CompTIA Authorized Platinum Partner.
· Master CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CSA+) exam topics
· Assess your knowledge with chapter-ending quizzes
· Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
· Practice with realistic exam questions
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CSA+) Cert Guide is a best-of-breed exam study guide. Expert technology instructor and certification author Troy McMillan shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
The book presents you with an organized test-preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly. Review questions help you assess your knowledge, and a final preparation chapter guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your final study plan.
The companion website contains the powerful Pearson Test Prep practice test software, complete with hundreds of exam-realistic questions. The assessment engine offers you a wealth of customization options and reporting features, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most.
Well regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this CompTIA authorized study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time.
The CompTIA authorized study guide helps you master all the topics on the CSA+ exam, including
· Applying environmental reconnaissance
· Analyzing results of network reconnaissance
· Implementing responses and countermeasures
· Implementing vulnerability management processes
· Analyzing scan output and identifying common vulnerabilities
· Identifying incident impact and assembling a forensic toolkit
· Utilizing effective incident response processes
· Performing incident recovery and post-incident response
· Establishing frameworks, policies, controls, and procedures
· Remediating identity- and access-related security issues
· Architecting security and implementing compensating controls
· Implementing application security best practices
· Using cybersecurity tools and technologies
The companion website provides access to several digital assets as well as the Pearson Test Prep practice test software, available in both an online application and a Windows desktop offline application, with two full practice exams
Includes Exclusive Offer for 70% Off Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test
Pearson Test Prep online system requirements:
Browsers: Chrome version 40 and above; Firefox version 35 and above; Safari version 7; Internet Explorer 10, 11; Microsoft Edge; Opera. Devices: Desktop and laptop computers, tablets running on Android and iOS, smartphones with a minimum screen size of 4.7". Internet access required.
Pearson Test Prep offline system requirements:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, or Vista (SP2); Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client; Pentium-class 1 GHz processor (or equivalent); 512 MB RAM; 650 MB disk space plus 50 MB for each downloaded practice exam; access to the Internet to register and download exam databases