Welcome to CISSP Pearson uCertify Course and Labs and Textbook Bundle
CISSP Pearson uCertify Course and Labs is an easy-to-use online course that allows you to assess your readiness and teaches you what you need to know to pass the CISSP exam.
Master all of the CISSP exam objectives in the framework of CISSP Cert Guide, Second Edition interactive eBook. The interactive eBook includes informative text, tables, step- by-step lists, images, 1+ hour of video instruction, interactive exercises, glossary flash cards, and review activities. The course comes complete with extensive pre- and post- assessment tests. In total there are over 950 practice questions.
The award-winning uCertify Labs help bridge the gap between conceptual knowledge and real-world application by providing competency-based, interactive, online, 24x7 training. uCertify Labs simulate real-world networking hardware, software applications and operating systems, and command-line interfaces. The 100+ labs are supplemented with 12 videos demonstrating lab solutions. Students can feel safe working in this virtual environment resolving real-world operating system and hardware problems.
All of the content—the complete Cert Guide, the 1+ hour of video instruction, the practice questions, the exercises, and the labs—is focused around the official CISSP exam objectives.
In this best-of-breed study guide, two leading experts help you master all the topics you need to know to succeed on your CISSP exam and advance your career in IT security. Their concise, focused approach explains every exam objective from a real-world perspective, helping you quickly identify weaknesses and retain everything you need to know.
Every feature of this book supports both efficient exam preparation and long-term mastery:
- Opening Topics Lists identify the topics you’ll need to learn in each chapter, and list (ISC)2’s official exam objectives
- Key Topics feature figures, tables, and lists that call attention to the information that’s most crucial for exam success
- Exam Preparation Tasks allow you to review key topics, complete memory tables, define key terms, work through scenarios, and answer review questions. All of these help you go beyond memorizing mere facts to master the concepts that are crucial to passing the exam and enhancing your career
- Key Terms are listed in each chapter and defined in a complete glossary, explaining all the field’s essential terminology
The companion website contains the powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Test Engine, with two practice exams and access to a large library of exam-realistic questions. The compansion website also includes memory tables, lists, and other resources, all in a searchable PDF format.
This study guide helps you master all the topics on the latest CISSP exam, including:
- Access control
- Telecommunications and network security
- Information security governance and risk management
- Software development security
- Security architecture and design
- Operation security
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning
- Legal, regulations, investigations, and compliance
- Physical (environmental) security