CompTIA Project+ Exam PK0-004 Pearson uCertify Course and Textbook Bundle (Certification Guide)
Welcome to CompTIA Project+ PK0-004 Pearson uCertify Course and Textbook Bundle
CompTIA Project+ PK0-004 Pearson uCertify Course is an easy-to-use online course that allows you to assess your readiness and teaches you what you need to know to pass the exam objectives across the entire project lifecycle: initiation, planning, execution, delivery, control, closure, and reviews exams.
Master all of the CompTIA Project+ PK0-004 exam objectives in the framework of CompTIA Project+ Cert Guide interactive eBook. The interactive eBook includes informative text, tables, step-by-step lists, images, video, interactive exercises, glossary flash cards, and review activities.
Gauge your readiness with a pre-assessment exam with questions specifically designed to identify your deficiencies. Then after you have worked through the course material practice with two complete exam simulations to see if you are ready or where you need to study more. In total there are over 1,000 practice questions.
All of the content–the complete Cert Guide, the practice questions, and the exercises–is focused around the official CompTIA Project+ PK0-004 exam objectives.
CompTIA Project+ Cert Guide presents concise and logical coverage of all exam objectives across the entire project lifecycle: initiation, planning, execution, delivery, control, closure, and reviews. It also contains extensive teaching features designed to promote effective preparation, retention, and understanding, including:
- Pre-chapter quizzes to assess knowledge upfront and focus your study more efficiently
- Foundation topics sections that explain concepts and configurations, and link theory to practice
- Key topics sections calling attention to every figure, table, and list you must know
- Exam Preparation sections with additional chapter review features
- Final preparation chapter providing tools and a complete final study plan
- A customizable practice test library