The CompTIA Linux+ XK0-004 Cert Guide has a single goal: to help students pass the new version of the CompTIA Linux+ exam. The most comprehensive and time-efficient Linux+ study guide available, it's an extraordinarily cost-effective alternative to expensive training: a perfect resource for all Linux+ candidates. Written by long-time Linux trainers, it presents focused, straight-to-the-point coverage of all Linux+ exam topics. From start to finish, it's organized to help students focus their study time where they need the most help to retain more, and earn higher scores.
From start to finish, it's organized to help you focus your study time where you need the most help, so you can retain more, and earn higher scores:
- Pre-chapter "Do I Know This Already" (DIKTA) quizzes help you assess your knowledge of each chapter's content, and decide how much time to spend on each section
- Foundation Topics sections thoroughly explain concepts and theory, and link them to real-world configurations and commands
- Key Topics icons flag every figure, table, or list you absolutely must understand and remember
- Chapter-ending Exam Preparation sections deliver even more exercises and troubleshooting scenarios
- Two full sample exams offer realistic practice delivered through Pearson's state-of-the-art test prep test engine