Programmable Automation Technologies
- 出版商: Industrial Press
- 出版日期: 2010-05-29
- 售價: $3,700
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $3,515
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 513
- 裝訂: Hardcover - also called cloth, retail trade, or trade
- ISBN: 0831133465
- ISBN-13: 9780831133467
可編程自動化技術－CNC, ROBOT, PLC (Programmable Automation Technologies: An Introduction to CNC, Robotics and PLCs) (簡中版)
Divided into four parts, Programmable Automation focuses on programmable automation technologies used in industry. Comprehensive yet concise, this unique textbook provides a solid foundation of analytical techniques to justify automation and the knowledge and instruction of how to program computer numerical controlled (CNC) equipment, industrial robots and programmable logic controllers (PLC). Through a very practical approach, readers will learn specific programming languages related to each technology including G code and ladder logic. And it is sure to be found useful by electrical, industrial, mechanical and/or manufacturing engineering technology undergraduate students, in addition to anyone in industry interested in learning about programmable automation and developing the corresponding programming skills.
- Each chapter begins with an overview of chapter material with emphasis on desired outcomes and concludes with a summary, questions, and problems where appropriate.
- Presents explicit skills and methodologies to aid in the programming process.
- Features a good use of examples with numerous illustrations.
- Uses computer simulation and actual lab equipment extensively in learning activities.