Coding for Beginners: A Comprehensive Beginners Guide to Learn Coding step by step from A-Z
- 出版商: Independently Published
- 出版日期: 2019-07-26
- 售價: $810
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $770
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 186
- 裝訂: Quality Paper - also called trade paper
- ISBN: 1082806293
- ISBN-13: 9781082806292
This isn't just any kind of programming book that cramps everything in a 300-page book; there's Wikipedia for that
Coding for Beginners is a road map for anyone, young or old, looking for a way in into the ever-changing world of programming.
Instead of overloading you with information that's impossible to process and would likely overwhelm you to pieces, this book guides you through exactly the projects you want to do, and how you can successfully turn these ideas into functionally coded projects.
- Definitions of all the programming terms you need to care about
- How to decide which programming language to learn and master first
- Beginner-friendly snippets you can paste in your favorite code editor
- How to prepare yourself for coding in all aspects from hardware to software to your mindset
- How to build a basic website
- Tips and tricks that even seasoned programmers might not even be aware of
- Going pro: If you decide programming is a career path you want to take, is a college degree required, or a total waste of time?
What You'll Learn in This Book:
Who Should Read This Book?
If you're already a programmer, this is your chance to buy and gift it to a friend
I wrote this book for people with ZERO coding skills. This is recommended for:
- Adults switching careers from a non-tech profession
- Any person with no tech background
- Teenagers checking out what kind of programming career fits them best
- Someone looking to dabble in mobile app development or site creation