Learning Python: The Ultimate Guide to Learning How to Develop Applications for Beginners with Python Programming Language Using Numpy,
- 出版商: Independently Published
- 出版日期: 2019-08-01
- 售價: $800
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $760
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 136
- 裝訂: Quality Paper - also called trade paper
- ISBN: 1086759443
- ISBN-13: 9781086759440
Are you looking to learn more about the world of coding and programming, but you are worried that it is going to be too hard and too complicated to get started?Have you been interested in learning how to code, but worry that it is too hard and that you won't be able to learn all of the different parts that come together to make a program work?
Do you have a great idea for an app or a program that you want to create, but you don't know how to make it all work and how to put it together?
There are a lot of reasons to learn a new coding language, but no matter what reason is behind your motivation, the Python coding language is going to be the platform that you need to make it all happen. This guidebook is going to spend some time looking into the Python coding language, and all of the different things that you are able to do with it.
Inside this guidebook, we are going to explore a lot of the different parts of the Python code, and how you can put it all together while learning how to code Some of the topics that we will discuss inside include:
- What is Python, and why would I want to learn how to work with it?
- The basics of the Python code and how to get started writing some of our own.
- What it means that Python is an OOP language and how that is going to make a difference in my coding.
- How to write some loops and conditional statements in the Python language.
- What an exception is and how to handle the automatic exceptions in this code, while writing some of your own.
- How to work with an inheritance to save some room and make code writing a bit easier.
- How to write some of your own regular expressions and why they are so important to your goals in code writing with Python.
- A look at some of the best Python libraries, including Matplotlib and Scikit-Learn, and what you are able to do with them when you are working on your codes.
There is just so much that you will be able to do when you decide to work with the Python coding language.Even if you have never worked with any kind of coding language in the past, Python is definitely going to make things easy to start, and you will be writing some of your own codes in no time. When you are ready to get started with Python and writing some of your own Python codes, even with machine learning in the process, make sure to check out this guidebook to help you get started.
Scroll to the top of the page and click the buy now button