Q# Pocket Guide: Instant Help for Q# Developers
- 出版商: O'Reilly
- 出版日期: 2022-07-19
- 售價: $950
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $903
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 205
- 裝訂: Quality Paper - also called trade paper
- ISBN: 1098108868
- ISBN-13: 9781098108861
立即出貨 (庫存 < 3)
Q# is a domain-specific language for quantum programming that combines familiar classical language constructs with quantum-specific ones. Ideal for any developer familiar with, or willing to learn, the basics of quantum computing, this pocket guide quickly helps you find syntax and usage information for unfamiliar aspects of Q#.
You'll explore the quantum software development lifecycle, from implementing the program to testing and debugging it to running it on quantum hardware, and you'll learn to use the tools provided by Microsoft's Quantum Development Kit for each step of the process.
In this pocket guide, you'll find:
- Q# language details, including data types, statements, syntax, and expressions
- Guidelines for organizing Q# code and invoking it from different environments
- Information on simulators and tools in the Microsoft Quantum Development Kit
- Advice on testing and debugging tools and techniques for quantum programs
Mariia Mykhailova is a senior software engineer in the Quantum Systems group at Microsoft. She joined the team in 2017, just in time to participate in development of the first version of Microsoft Quantum Development Kit. These days she works in education and outreach, developing new learning tools for quantum computing and quantum programming, such as the Quantum Katas, and coming up with ways to make learning engaging and exciting. She is also a part-time lecturer at Northeastern University Seattle, teaching an "Introduction to Quantum Computing" class.