Mastering Autodesk Inventor 2013 and Autodesk Inventor LT 2013 (Paperback)
The complete, real-world reference and tutorial for mastering Autodesk Inventor 2013
This completely updated and revised edition includes new content requested by readers and coverage of all of Inventor's latest features. Mastering Autodesk Inventor 2013 and Inventor LT 2013 starts with a basic hands-on tour of the 3D design workflow and concludes with coverage of Inventor's built in programming tools. In between you'll find exercises and productivity tips as well as information on all aspects of the Inventor tools in Inventor LT to Inventor Professional.
This detailed guide helps you quickly become proficient with everything from 3D parametric modeling design concepts and working with large assemblies to Weldment design and the routed systems features. Written by an Autodesk Certified Instructor with extensive experience using and teaching Inventor, this book features techniques and tactics not documented elsewhere, making this an invaluable reference that you'll turn to again and again.
- Helps you master Autodesk Inventor 2013 and Inventor LT 2013 and the fundamentals of 3D design
- Reviews how to effectively configure and use Inventor project files
- Shows you how to build and edit robust part models using basic and advanced tools
- Explores the tools used for designing sheet metal parts and how to copy assemblies for design reuse
- Covers large assembly strategies and reviews the ever-changing computer hardware landscape
- Other topics include conducting dynamic simulation and stress analysis, and working with Plastics design features and Inventor tooling for mold design