Cooperative Two-Way Wireless Relay Communication: Design, Analysis and Implementation
- 出版商: Wiley
- 出版日期: 2023-08-28
- 售價: $3,910
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $3,715
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 512
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 1118457013
- ISBN-13: 9781118457016
A comprehensive technical coverage of both theoretical and practical aspect of two-way relay technology
Describes the state of the art technical concepts of cooperative two-way relay technology from theory to practice, from the basics to more advanced theory. The introductory sections of the book are useful for readers wishing to grasp the basics of cooperative two-way relay technology. Alternatively, the more rigorous and in-depth theory and analysis is indispensable for higher level students wishing to further the advanced concepts, which would eventually be beneficial for the advancements of the technology itself.
Two-way wireless relay communication technology is covered comprehensively giving special attention to channel/system models, transmission technologies and performance analysis. Specific topics covered include: Channel and system models for cooperative two-way relay communication; Parameter estimation techniques for two-way relaying; Multi-antenna transmission strategies for two-way relaying; Unified performance analysis frameworks for two-way relay networks; Next generation wireless communication system architectures for cooperative two-way relaying. For each of the aforementioned subtopics, system concepts, theoretical backgrounds, applications and illustrative simulation results are provided, offering a complete understanding of basic and advanced approaches to the topic.
- A comprehensive technical coverage of both theoretical and practical aspects of two-way relay technology
- Highly illustrated, demonstrating cooperative two-way relay channel/system parameters and specifications, channel/system models, related algorithms, and computer simulation results
- Presents case studies on the integration of cooperative two-way relay technology with both the existing and emerging (4G and subsequent wireless standards) network architectures
- Well-defined and selective examples provided in each main section offering intuitive and easier understanding of the corresponding technology
- Accompanying website to include tutorial slides
An invaluable resource for Graduate students majoring in wireless communications; Research engineers working in communication system design; Technical and marketing managers of wireless product development and marketing; Strategists and planners of wireless communication system technology.