Engineering Satellite-Based Navigation and Timing: Global Navigation Satellite Systems, Signals, and Receivers (Hardcover)
John W. Betz
This book describes the design and performance analysis of satnav systems, signals, and receivers, with a general approach that applies to all satnav systems and signals in use or under development. It also provides succinct descriptions and comparisons of each satnav system.
- Clearly structured, and comprehensive depiction of engineering satellite-based navigation and timing systems, signals, and receivers
- GPS as well as all new and modernized systems (SBAS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS, IRNSS) and signals being developed and fielded
- Theoretical and applied review questions, which can be used for homework or to obtain deeper insights into the material
- Extensive equations describing techniques and their performance, illustrated by MATLAB plots
- New results, novel insights, and innovative descriptions for key approaches and results in systems engineering and receiver design