Automated Data Collection with R: A Practical Guide to Web Scraping and Text Mining (Hardcover)
Simon Munzert, Christian Rubba, Peter Meißner, Dominic Nyhuis
- 出版商: Wiley
- 出版日期: 2015-01-20
- 定價: USD $80.00
- 售價: $2,508
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $2,376
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 474
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 111883481X
- ISBN-13: 9781118834817
立即出貨 (庫存 < 4)
貴賓價: $1,164Black Hat Python: Python Programming for Hackers and Pentesters (Paperback)
貴賓價: $2,058Darkweb Cyber Threat Intelligence Mining
貴賓價: $1,270Pro Spark Streaming: The Zen of Real-Time Analytics Using Apache Spark (Paperback)
售價: $1,606Machine Learning With R Cookbook - 110 Recipes for Building Powerful Predictive Models with R (Paperback)
A hands on guide to web scraping and text mining for both beginners and experienced users of R
- Introduces fundamental concepts of the main architecture of the web and databases and covers HTTP, HTML, XML, JSON, SQL.
- Provides basic techniques to query web documents and data sets (XPath and regular expressions).
- An extensive set of exercises are presented to guide the reader through each technique.
- Explores both supervised and unsupervised techniques as well as advanced techniques such as data scraping and text management.
- Case studies are featured throughout along with examples for each technique presented.
- R code and solutions to exercises featured in the book are provided on a supporting website.