Dupac, Mihai, Marghitu, Dan B.
- 出版商: Wiley
- 出版日期: 2021-03-08
- 售價: $3,730
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $3,544
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 368
- 裝訂: Hardcover - also called cloth, retail trade, or trade
- ISBN: 1119093627
- ISBN-13: 9781119093626
A comprehensive text on the fundamental principles of mechanical engineering
Engineering Applications presents a comprehensive text to the fundamental principles and applications of the statics and mechanics of materials in the design of complex mechanical systems. The book uses the modern tool of MATLAB to help solve problems with numerical and analytical calculations. The authors noted experts on the topic offer an understanding of the static behaviour of engineering structures and components considering the mechanics of materials knowledge as an essential part (most important) for their design.
The authors explore the concepts, derivations and interpretations of the general principles and discuss the creation of mathematical models and the formulation of the mathematical equations. The practical text highlights the solutions of the problems that are solved analytically and numerically using MATLAB. The figures generated with MATLAB reinforce visual learning for students (and professionals) as they study the programs. This important text:
- Shows how mechanical principles are applied to engineering design
- Covers basic material with both mathematical and physical insight
- Provides an understanding of classical mechanical principles
- Offers the modern tool of MATLAB to solve problems
- Helps to reinforce learning using visual and computational techniques
Written for students and professional mechanical engineers, Engineering Applications helps hone reasoning skills in order to interpret data, generate mathematical equations and learn different methods of solving them for evaluating and designing engineering systems.