CompTIA Complete Study Guide 3 Book Set: A+ Exams220-801 and 220-802 2e; Network+ Exam N10-006 3e; Security+ Exam SY0-401 6e Paperback
Quentin Docter, Emmett Dulaney, Todd Lammle, Toby Skandier, Chuck Easttom
Sybex's new CompTIA Complete Study Guide 3 Book Set includes everything you need to succeed in today's competitive job market. Each Study Guide is CompTIA authorized and includes:
- Coupon for 10% Off CompTIA Certification Exams
- Access to a robust set of learning tools, featuring electronic flashcards, assessment tests, robust practice test environment, with hundreds of practice questions, and electronic flashcards
CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide: Exams 220-801 and 220-802, 2nd Edition (ISBN: 978-1-118-32405-9)
CompTIA A+ is the de facto certification for IT technicians. Some vendors even require employees to achieve certification as part of their job training. This book prepares you for both required exams: 220-801 and 220-802. Totally updated to cover the 2012 exams, this popular prep guide covers all the exam objectives and provides access to additional study tools, including the Sybex Test Engine with bonus practice exams, electronic flashcards, and a glossary of important terms in searchable PDF form.
- A complete study guide to both exams required for CompTIA A+ certification, the standard certification for software and hardware vendors and major technology companies
- Covers personal computer components, laptops and portable devices, operating systems (including mobile), printers and scanners, networks, security, safety and environmental issues, communication, and professionalism
- Provides clear and concise information on crucial hardware and operating system maintenance and troubleshooting topics
- Offers practical examples, real-world insights, exam highlights, and end-of-chapter reviews
CompTIA Security+ Study Guide: SY0-401, 6th Edition (ISBN: 978-1-118-87507-0)
If you're an IT professional hoping to progress in your career, then you know that the CompTIA Security+ exam is one of the most valuable certifications available. Since its introduction in 2002, over a quarter million professionals have achieved Security+ certification, itself a springboard to prestigious certifications like the CASP, CISSP, and CISA. TheCompTIA Security+ Study Guide: SY0-401 covers 100% of the Security+ exam objectives, with clear and concise information on crucial security topics.
- Covers key topics like network security, compliance and operational security, threats and vulnerabilities, access control and identity management, and cryptography
- Employs practical examples and insights to provide real-world context from two leading certification experts
- Provides the necessary tools to take that first important step toward advanced security certs like CASP, CISSP, and CISA, in addition to satisfying the DoD's 8570 directive
CompTIA Network+ Study Guide: Exam N10-006, 3rd Edition (ISBN: 978-1-119-02124-7)
The CompTIA Network+ Study Guide is your one-stop comprehensive resource in preparing for exam N10-006 Bestselling author and networking Guru Todd Lammle guides you through 100% of all exam objectives detailing the fundamental concepts you will need to know to prepare for the exam. Coverage includes network technologies, installation and configuration, media and topologies, security, and much more, plus practical examples drawn from real-world situations.
- Review 100% of the Network+ exam objectives
- Get clear, concise insight on crucial networking maintenance topics
- Study practical examples drawn from real-world experience