Software Quality: Concepts and Practice
- 出版商: Wiley-IEEE Computer Society Pr
- 出版日期: 2018-03-27
- 售價: $3,650
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $3,468
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 720
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 1119134498
- ISBN-13: 9781119134497
The book presents a comprehensive discussion on software quality issues and software quality assurance (SQA) principles and practices, and lays special emphasis on implementing and managing SQA. Primarily designed to serve three audiences; universities and college students, vocational training participants, and software engineers and software development managers, the book may be applicable to all personnel engaged in a software projects
- A broad view of SQA. The book delves into SQA issues, going beyond the classic boundaries of custom-made software development to also cover in-house software development, subcontractors, and readymade software.
- An up-to-date wide-range coverage of SQA and SQA related topics. Providing comprehensive coverage on multifarious SQA subjects, including topics, hardly explored till in SQA texts.
- A systematic presentation of the SQA function and its tasks: establishing the SQA processes, planning, coordinating, follow-up, review and evaluation of SQA processes.
- Focus on SQA implementation issues. Specialized chapter sections, examples, implementation tips, and topics for discussion.
- Pedagogical support: Each chapter includes a real-life mini case study, examples, a summary, selected bibliography, review questions and topics for discussion. The book is also supported by an Instructor’s Guide.