The SSCP (ISC)2 Systems Security Certified Practitioner Official Study Guide (ISBN: 978-1-119-05965-3) prepares you for the SSCP, Systems Security Certified Practitioner certification examination by focusing on the Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) as determined by ISC2 in seven high level topics. This Sybex Study Guide covers 100% of all exam objectives. You'll prepare for the exam smarter and faster with Sybex thanks to expert content, real-world practice, access to the Sybex online interactive learning environment and much more. Reinforce what you've learned with key topic exam essentials and chapter review questions.
Along with the book you also get access to Sybex's superior online interactive learning environment that includes:
- 125 question practice exam to help you identify where you need to study more. Get more than 90 percent of the answers correct, you're ready to take the certification exam.
- More than 100 Electronic Flashcards to reinforce your learning and give you last minute test prep before the exam
- A searchable glossary in PDF to give you instant access to the key terms you need to know for the exam
- Appendix of charts, tables, typical applications, and programs
Coverage of all of the exam topics in the book means you'll be ready for:
- Access Controls
- Security Operations and Administration
- Auding and Monitoring Systems
- Risk, Response, and Recovery
- Cryptography Techniques and Cryptanalysis
- Networks and Data Communications
- Malicious Code
With The Official (ISC)2 Guide to the SSCP CBK, 3rd Edition (ISBN: 978-1-119-20746-7) you get expert instruction and extensive coverage of all 7 domains and makes learning and retaining easy through real-life scenarios, sample exam questions, illustrated examples, tables, and best practices and techniques. Endorsed by (ISC)2; and compiled and reviewed by leading experts, you will be confident going into exam day. Easy-to-follow content guides you through
- Major topics and subtopics within the 7 domains
- Detailed description of exam format
- Exam registration and administration policies
Clear, concise, instruction from SSCP certified experts will provide the confidence you need on test day and beyond. Official (ISC)2 Guide to the SSCP CBK is your ticket to becoming a Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) and more seasoned information security practitioner.