Edit, organize, store, and share photos
Whether you are brand new to photography, a devoted enthusiast, or a seasoned pro, there's a version of Lightroom for you.
Lightroom For Dummies is the book to help you learn which version of Lightroom is right for your needs. The main focus of the book is on using Lightroom Classic, but also includes an introduction to Lightroom CC. All with the goal of helping you get started on the right foot toward taking your photographic workflow to the next level. The book is a great starting place to help you improve your family photos or add advanced Lightroom skills that aid your career. Look inside to find the steps to navigating the software and getting top-notch results.
- Deciding which version of Lightroom is the best fit
- Take control of your photo library with Lightroom Classic
- Importing, organizing, and finding photos
- Editing and sharing your photos
- Producing a slideshow, book, print, or web gallery
- Gain a foundation for getting started with Lightroom CC
Get ready to spend less time in front of the computer and more time behind the lens
Rob Sylvan (Newmarket, NH) is a freelance trainer, instructional designer, writer, web developer, and photographer. Rob has been a National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP) Help Desk Specialist since 2006. He became the Photoshop Lightroom Help Desk specialist when version 1 was released in February 2007.