Effective Project Management: Traditional, Agile, Extreme, Hybrid, 8th Edition
Robert K. Wysocki
The popular guide to the project management body of knowledge, now fully updated
Now in its seventh edition, this comprehensive guide to project management has long been considered the standard for both professionals and academics, with nearly 40,000 copies sold in the last three editions Well-known expert Robert Wysocki has added four chapters of new content based on instructor feedback, enhancing the coverage of best-of-breed methods and tools for ensuring project management success.
With enriched case studies, accompanying exercises and solutions on the companion website, and PowerPoint slides for all figures and tables, the book is ideal for instructors and students as well as active project managers.
- Serves as a comprehensive guide to project management for both educators and project management professionals
- Updated to cover the new PMBOK(R) Sixth Edition
- Examines traditional, agile, and extreme project management techniques; the Enterprise Project Management Model; and Kanban and Scrumban methodologies
- Includes a companion website with exercises and solutions and well as PowerPoint slides for all the figures and tables used
- Written by well-known project management expert Robert Wysocki
Effective Project Management, Eighth Edition remains the comprehensive resource for project management practitioners, instructors, and students.
(PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.)
Robert K. Wysocki is a project management consultant, trainer, training developer, and author. He has published numerous books and articles on both project and information systems management. His books have been adopted at over 300 colleges and universities worldwide, as well as by training organizations, companies, and practicing professionals. He began his professional life as a systems consultant with a BA in Mathematics and an MS and PHD in Mathematical Statistics.