Clever Girl Finance: Ditch Debt, Save Money and Build Real Wealth
- 出版商: Wiley
- 出版日期: 2019-06-25
- 售價: $1,000
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $950
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 240
- 裝訂: Quality Paper - also called trade paper
- ISBN: 1119580838
- ISBN-13: 9781119580836
Take charge of your finances and achieve financial independence - the Clever Girl way
Join the ranks of thousands of smart and savvy women who have turned to money expert and author Bola Sokunbi for guidance on ditching debt, saving money, and building real wealth. Sokunbi, the force behind the hugely popular Clever Girl Finance website, draws on her personal money mistakes and financial redemption to educate and empower a new generation of women on their journey to financial freedom. Lighthearted and accessible, Clever Girl Finance encourages women to talk about money and financial wellness and shows them how to navigate their own murky financial waters and come out afloat on the other side.
- Monitor your expenses, build a budget, and stick with it
- Make the most of a modest salary and still have money to spare
- Keep your credit in check and clean up credit card chaos
- Start and succeed at your side hustle
- Build a nest egg and invest in your future
- Transform your money mindset and be accountable for your financial well-being
- Feel the power of real-world stories from other "clever girls"
BOLA SOKUNBI is a Certified Financial Education Instructor (CFEI), finance expert, speaker, podcaster, influencer, and the founder and CEO of Clever Girl Finance, a personal finance platform for women.