Running for Local Office for Dummies
- 出版商: For Dummies
- 出版日期: 2019-08-20
- 售價: $960
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $912
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 352
- 裝訂: Quality Paper - also called trade paper
- ISBN: 1119588170
- ISBN-13: 9781119588177
Get ready to run for--and win--that local election
In the land of opportunity, just about anyone who qualifies as an elector can seek public office. Some do it on a whim, some are urged to run, and some want to use their time and talents to make a difference in their local community.
If you want to know how to prepare for a run, which steps to take beforehand, and how the process goes from announcement to campaigning to election day to the swearing-in ceremony--this book has you covered.
- Find out what it's like to run for local office as a first-time candidate
- Explore the introspection required and the study necessary to make such a run effective
- Deal with marketing, fundraising, interacting with the public, and dealing with opponents
- Encourage and help others to make a run for local office
Though only one person ultimately wins a seat, nobody does it without a wide network of support. Running For Local Office For Dummies is your ticket to navigating every step on the road to winning that election.