Meriam`s Engineering Mechanics: Statics ,9/e (SI Global Edition)
James L. Meriam , L. G. Kraige , J. N. Bolton
• All theory portions are constantly reexamined inorder to maximize rigor, clarity, readability, andlevel of friendliness.
• Key Concepts areas within the theory presentationare specially marked and highlighted.
• The Chapter Reviews are highlighted and featureitemized summaries.
• All Sample Problems are printed on specially designedpages for quick identification.
• Within-the-chapter photographs are provided inorder to provide additional connection to actualsituations in which statics has played a major role.
1 Introduction to Statics
2 Force Systems
5 Distributed Forces
7 Virtual Work
Appendix A Area Moments of Inertia
Appendix B Mass Moments of Inertia
Appendix C Selected Topics of Mathematics
Appendix D Useful Tables