Most organizations who see their survival and success in the future are making artificial intelligence (AI) a part of their core agenda, but their leaders also struggle with developing a roadmap for how to reimagine their world with AI. This book is intended to help both business and technology leaders navigate the complex world of AI with its myriad dimensions in several ways:
- Understand the opportunity landscape
- Develop a framework for business transformation
- Investigate the possibilities across multiple sectors like healthcare, education, citizen services, transportation, financial services, smart buildings, and cities, etc.
- Build a technology foundation and the enabling ecosystems
- Address broader societal concerns around ethics, privacy, security
SUDHI SINHA is a business and technology leader with over two decades of international experience. He currently advises several multinational and startup organizations on product, business, and technology strategy. He previously served as the GM and VP of Digital Solutions for Johnson Controls as well as leading many technology businesses for that organization.
KHALED AL HURAIMEL is the Group CEO of Bee'ah, the Middle East's sustainability pioneer. He is the architect of that organization's twin-pillared strategy that integrates digitalization into sustainability and the driving force behind its ventures that range from circular economy projects to renewable energy and sustainable transportation.