Ubuntu Linux Bible
Clinton, David, Negus, Christopher
立即出貨 (庫存 < 4)
The best reference for Ubuntu Linux
Ubuntu Linux is a popular, powerful, and versatile operating system. Now you can get the most out of everything Ubuntu Linux has to offer with the Ubuntu Linux Bible. This complete and comprehensive guide introduces you to Ubuntu and shows you how to use it to its fullest, whether you're a typical desktop user or a system administrator. You'll learn to do everything from reading email to configuring wireless networks. You'll reap huge rewards from this book, regardless of how much prior experience you have with Ubuntu.
- Get started with Ubuntu Linux and see what's in the newest version (20.04)
- Learn how to read emails, surf the web, and create and publish documents
- Take on system administration tasks, like creating and managing users and adding new disks to the system
- Discover how to use Ubuntu Linux in an enterprise or personal environment
- Figure out how to set up Ubuntu Linux servers for the web, email, shared printing, and more
- Find out why Ubuntu Linux is the most popular Linux operating system in the world
David Clinton is a Linux server administrator who has worked with IT infrastructure in academic and enterprise environments. He has taught video courses for Amazon Web Services, as well as other technologies. He is a co-author of AWS Certified Solutions Architect Study Guide: Associate (SAA-C01) Exam and AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Study Guide: Foundational (CLF-C01) Exam.
Christopher Negus is a senior open source technical writer at Amazon Web Services. He has written dozens of books on Linux, including Red Hat Linux Bible, Linux Troubleshooting Bible and Linux Toys.