Aws Certified Cloud Practitioner Study Guide with Online Labs: Clf-C01 Exam
Virtual, hands-on learning labs allow you to apply your technical skills in realistic environments. So Sybex has bundled AWS labs from XtremeLabs with our popular AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Study Guide to give you the same experience working in these labs as you prepare for the Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam that you would face in a real-life application. These labs in addition to the book are a proven way to prepare for the certification and for work as an AWS Cloud Practitioner.
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Study Guide Exam CLF-C01 provides a solid introduction to this industry-leading technology, relied upon by thousands of businesses across the globe, as well as the resources you need to prove your knowledge in the AWS Certification Exam. This guide offers complete and thorough treatment of all topics included in the exam, beginning with a discussion of what the AWS cloud is and its basic global infrastructure and architectural principles. Other chapters dive into the technical, exploring core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud Platform, as well as basic security and compliance aspects and the shared security model. In addition, the text identifies sources of documentation or technical assistance, such as white papers or support tickets.
To complete their coverage, the authors discuss the AWS Cloud value proposition and define billing, account management, and pricing models. This includes describing the key services AWS can provide and their common use cases (e.g., compute, analytics, etc.).
- Distinguish yourself as an expert by obtaining a highly desirable certification in a widely used platform
- Hone your skills and gain new insights on AWS whether you work in a technical, managerial, sales, purchasing, or financial field
- Fully prepare for this new exam using expert content and real-world knowledge, key exam essentials, chapter review questions, and other textual resources
- Benefit from access to the Sybex online interactive learning environment and test bank, including chapter tests, practice exams, key term glossary, and electronic flashcards
- XtremeLabs virtual labs that run from your browser. The registration code is included with the book and gives you 6 months unlimited access to XtremeLabs AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Labs with 8 unique lab modules based on the book.
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Study Guide is essential reading for any professional in IT or other fields that work directly with AWS, soon-to-be graduates studying in those areas, or anyone hoping to prove themselves as an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner.
Ben Piper, AWS Certified Solutions Architect, is an IT consultant who has created more than 20 training courses, covering Amazon Web Services, Cisco routing and switching, Puppet configuration management, and Windows Server Administration.
David Clinton, AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, is a Linux server admin who has worked with IT infrastructure in both academic and enterprise environments. He has created more than 15 video courses, teaching Amazon Web Services and other technologies.