With the invention of the unique credit card-sized single-board computer comes a new wave of hardware geeks, hackers, and hobbyists who are excited about the possibilities with the Raspberry Pi―and this is the perfect guide to get you started. In Raspberry Pi For Dummies, veteran tech authors Sean McManus and Mike Cook make it easier than ever to get you up and running on your Raspberry Pi, from setting it up, downloading the operating system, and using the desktop environment to editing photos, playing music and videos, and programming with Scratch―and everything in between.
- Catches up with latest model release, Pi 4
- Scratch programming chapters are updated for Scratch 3
- New section on bundled games
- A fourth type of board will be added to Chapter 15
- New POT chapter: "Ten Great Add-Ons for Raspberry Pi"
Sean McManus is an expert technology and business author. His previous books include Mission Python, Coder Academy, and Cool Scratch Projects in Easy Steps.
Mike Cook is a former professor in physics at Manchester Metropolitan University. His other books include Raspberry Pi Projects and Raspberry Pi Projects For Dummies.