RING! RING! IT'S YOUR IPHONE CALLING
The iPhone is a music player, a gaming system, a computer, and a mobile phone all wrapped up in one pocket-sized package. Your device can keep you in touch with friends and family, tell you what's going on in the world, and provide endless hours of entertainment. And those are just a few of its many capabilities! iPhone For Dummies offers the insight of two longtime Apple experts on how to make the most of your iPhone and its updated features. Peek inside for the latest iOS 15 features including expanded FaceTime features and new Apple Wallet options, as well as the updated hardware features on the latest iPhone models.
- Setting up your device
- Upgrading an old iPhone to iOS 15
- Getting your phone's settings correct
- Snapping photos, shooting videos and more!
- Finding useful apps in the App Store
- Making notifications less intrusive
- Holding multi-person calls on FaceTime