Micro- and Nano-Electro-Mechanical Resonant Transistors (Wiley - IEEE) Hardcover
Adrian Ionescu, Daniel Grogg
- 出版商: Wiley
- 出版日期: 2015-03-22
- 售價: $4,310
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $4,095
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 256
- ISBN: 1119972434
- ISBN-13: 9781119972433
This book explains the design, analysis and application of hybrid Microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) and Complementary Metal–Oxide–Semiconductor (CMOS) resonator devices; currently a hot topic in the semiconductor industry. It also presents the technology, design and modelling of state-of-the-art resonant transistors and their applications as a micromechanical resonator with internal gain, with a particular focus on time and frequency reference applications.
- Includes state-of-the-art reviews and selected lists of references in each chapter.
- Provides descriptions of basic physics for Field-effect Transistor (FET) based motion detection.
- Reports existing technology solutions to implement movable FETs for in-plane and out-of-plane motion detection.
- Highlights the main differences with the existing solid-state technology and provides engineering solutions for fast and successful implementation.
- Discusses the potential of the technology compared to other known transduction principles.