Fundamentals of Logic Design, 7/e (IE-Paperback)
Jr. (author), Larry Kinney (author) Charles Roth
- 出版商: Cengage Learning
- 出版日期: 2013-03-27
- 售價: $1,280
- 貴賓價: 9.8 折 $1,254
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 816
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1133628486
- ISBN-13: 9781133628484
數位邏輯設計 (Roth: Fundamentals of Logic Design, 7/e) (繁中版)
Fundamentals of Logic Design Enhanced, 7/e (IE-Paperback)(CD Inside) AE【內含Access Code,經刮除不受退】
Balances the basic theory of switching circuits and how to apply it providing students with a clear presentation of the key concepts and how to apply them to problems.
•Contains built-in Self Study Guide at the beginning of each chapter containing reading assignments and study questions which prepare students to make the most of their reading.
•Includes simulation or laboratory exercises along with specially designed LogicAid and SimuAid design and simulation software that provides opportunities to design a logic circuit and then test its operation.
New to this edition
•The material on representation of negative numbers has been reorganized allowing the discussions on one's complement and sign magnitude to be easily omitted if desired.
•Newly reorganized discussion of switching algebra and Boolean algebra with a more clear distinction of the two.
•Newly added introduction to asynchronous circuits.
•NAND and NOR gates are now introduced earlier in the text.
•New content on carry look-ahead adders has been added.
•Expanded discussion of hazard detection in Multi-level circuits.
•Alternative implementations of multiplexers are now given using different types of gates as well as smaller multiplexers to implement larger ones.
•Content on gated SR latches is now included with an emphasis on input change restrictions and how it relates to hazards. Also included are alternative implementations of gated latches such as the Earle latch.
•Additional challenging and design-oriented problems have been added to the majority of chapters.
1. Introduction number systems and conversions.
2. Boolean algebra.
3. Boolean algebra (continued).
4. Applications of Boolean algebra minterm and maxterm expansions.
5. Karnaugh maps.
6. Quine-McCluskey method.
7. Multi-level gate circuits.
8. Combinational circuit design and simulation using gates.
9. Multiplexers, decoders, and programmable logic devices.
10. Introduction to VHDL.
11. Latches and flip-flops.
12. Registers and counters.
13. Analysis of clocked sequential circuits.
14. Derivation of state graphs and tables.
15. Reduction of state tables state assignment.
16. Sequentional circuit design.
17. VHDL for sequential logic.
18. Circuits for arithmetic operation.
19. State machine design with SM charts.
20. VHDL for digital system design.