Cybercrime and Digital Forensics: An Introduction
Thomas J. Holt, Adam M. Bossler, Kathryn C. Seigfried-Spellar
- 出版商: Routledge
- 出版日期: 2017-10-19
- 售價: $3,010
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $2,860
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 754
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1138238732
- ISBN-13: 9781138238732
This book offers a comprehensive and integrative introduction to cybercrime. It provides an authoritative synthesis of the disparate literature on the various types of cybercrime, the global investigation and detection of cybercrime and the role of digital information, and the wider role of technology as a facilitator for social relationships between deviants and criminals. It includes coverage of:
- key theoretical and methodological perspectives;
- computer hacking and malicious software;
- digital piracy and intellectual theft;
- economic crime and online fraud;
- pornography and online sex crime;
- cyber-bullying and cyber-stalking;
- cyber-terrorism and extremism;
- digital forensic investigation and its legal context around the world;
- the law enforcement response to cybercrime transnationally;
- cybercrime policy and legislation across the globe.
The new edition features two new chapters, the first looking at the law enforcement response to cybercrime and the second offering an extended discussion of online child pornography and sexual exploitation.
This book includes lively and engaging features, such as discussion questions, boxed examples of unique events and key figures in offending, quotes from interviews with active offenders, and a full glossary of terms. This new edition includes QR codes throughout to connect directly with relevant websites. It is supplemented by a companion website that includes further exercises for students and instructor resources. This text is essential reading for courses on cybercrime, cyber-deviancy, digital forensics, cybercrime investigation, and the sociology of technology.