Quick Sketching with Ron Husband: Revised and Expanded , 2nd
Ron Husband (
- 出版商: CRC
- 出版日期: 2019-03-15
- 售價: $2,000
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,900
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 424
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1138336742
- ISBN-13: 9781138336742
Quick Sketching with Ron Husband offers instruction to quick sketching and all its techniques. From observing positive and negative space and learning to recognize simple shapes in complex forms to action analysis and using line of action, this Disney legend teaches you how to sketch using all these components, and how to do it in a matter of seconds. Watch his drawings as he grows from a young, talented artist, to a true Disney animator. Follow him as he goes around the world and sketches flamenco dancers, football players, bakers, joggers, lions, tigers, anyone, and anything.
- Get tips on quick sketching from a Disney legend who has animated or supervised some of your favourite recent Disney movies like The Fox and the Hound, The Little Mermaid, and Beauty and the Beast.
- Features artist’s guide and handbook which provides instruction while chronicling the author’s growth as an artist.
- Quickly try out Husband’s instructions and tips as you learn them in a sketchbook at the back of the book.
- This new edition re-emphasizes the four basic shapes and how important it is to recognize them in fast action.
- Stressing the importance of observation and the vital part this discipline plays in sketching.
Ron Husband is a Disney animator who has worked on films such as The Small One, The Fox and the Hound, The Black Cauldron, The Great Mouse Detective, Oliver & Company, The Little Mermaid, The Rescuers Down Under, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, The Lion King, Pocahontas, Fantasia 2000, the re-release of Beauty and the Beast in IMAX format and Treasure Planet released in 2002 where he animated Long John Silver. He also animated the cool cat in the music video for Paula Abdul’s "Opposites Attract." On top of his animation credits, Ron has also illustrated numerous children’s books and magazines, and currently teaches drawing classes at Mt. San Antonio College, Walnut, CA and Art Center in Pasadena, CA, and he has taught drawing workshops in Mexico City, Mexico, Tokyo, Japan, and other locations all over the world.