Contemporary High Performance Computing: From Petascale toward Exascale, Volume 3 (Chapman & Hall/CRC Computational Science)
- 出版商: CRC
- 出版日期: 2019-05-14
- 售價: $4,860
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $4,617
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 584
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 1138487074
- ISBN-13: 9781138487079
Contemporary High Performance Computing: From Petascale toward Exascale, Volume 3 focuses on the ecosystems surrounding the world’s leading centers for high performance computing (HPC). It covers many of the important factors involved in each ecosystem: computer architectures, software, applications, facilities, and sponsors.
This third volume will be a continuation of the two previous volumes, and will include other HPC ecosystems using the same chapter outline: description of a flagship system, major application workloads, facilities, and sponsors.
- Describes many prominent, international systems in HPC from 2015 through 2017 including each system’s hardware and software architecture
- Covers facilities for each system including power and cooling
- Presents application workloads for each site
- Discusses historic and projected trends in technology and applications
- Includes contributions from leading experts
Designed for researchers and students in high performance computing, computational science, and related areas, this book provides a valuable guide to the state-of-the art research, trends, and resources in the world of HPC.