Security for Software Engineers
James N. Helfrich
立即出貨 (庫存 < 4)
Security for Software Engineers is designed to introduce security concepts to undergraduate software engineering students. The book is divided into four units, each targeting activities that a software engineer will likely be involved in within industry.
The book explores the key areas of attack vectors, code hardening, privacy, and social engineering. Each topic is explored from a theoretical and a practical-application standpoint.
- Targets software engineering students - one of the only security texts to target this audience.
- Focuses on the white-hat side of the security equation rather than the black-hat side.
- Includes many practical and real-world examples that easily translate into the workplace.
- Covers a one-semester undergraduate course.
- Describes all aspects of computer security as it pertains to the job of a software engineer and presents problems similar to that which an engineer will encounter in the industry.
This text will equip students to make knowledgeable security decisions, be productive members of a security review team, and write code that protects a user’s information assets.