An Introduction to Cyberpsychology
- 出版商: Routledge
- 出版日期: 2016-03-23
- 售價: $1,988
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,889
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 348
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1138823791
- ISBN-13: 9781138823792
An Introduction to Cyberpsychology is the first book to provide a student-oriented introduction to this rapidly growing and increasingly studied topic. It is designed to encourage students to critically evaluate the psychology of online interactions, and to develop appropriate research methodologies to complete their own work in this field.
The book is comprised of four main sections:
- An overview of cyberpsychology and online research methodologies
- Social psychology in an online context
- The practical applications of cyberpsychology
- The psychological aspects of other technologies.
Each chapter includes:
- Explanations of key terms and a glossary to facilitate understanding
- Content summaries to aid student learning
- Activity boxes, discussion questions and recommended reading to guide further study.
Further resources for students and instructors are available on the book’s companion website, including audio and video links, essay questions, a multiple-choice test bank, and PowerPoint lecture slides.
Uniquely combining a survey of the field with a focus on the applied areas of psychology, the book is designed to be a core text for undergraduate modules in cyberpsychology and the psychology of the internet, and a primer for students of postgraduate programs in cyberpsychology.