Handbook of Petrochemicals Production, Second Edition
Meyers, Robert A.
- 出版商: McGraw-Hill Education
- 出版日期: 2018-10-11
- 售價: $5,540
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $5,263
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 640
- 裝訂: Hardcover - also called cloth, retail trade, or trade
- ISBN: 1259643131
- ISBN-13: 9781259643132
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
A complete guide to petrochemicals production processes--fully revised to cover the latest advances
Get all the information you need on petrochemical processes for major organic chemicals inside this industry-standard one-stop reference. Prepared by leading petrochemical licensing firms, Handbook of Petrochemicals Production Processes, Second Edition clearly explains the powerful techniques used to create the most economically important chemicals in the world. The book offers cutting-edge production methods along with detailed product properties. You will discover how to effectively evaluate licensable processes for new production through the comparison of technologies, environmental factors, and economics.
- General process descriptions, feed definitions, product yields, and simplified flow diagrams
- Process chemistries and thermodynamics
- Commercial process perspectives, including plant locations and long-term plans
- Process details, with flow diagrams and mass and energy balances for major process variations
- Feeds and details on unique and key equipment
- Brand-new details on gas to petrochemical conversion, biomass to petrochemical conversion, and bisphonal A (BPA)