Introduction to Mechatronics and Measurement Systems, 5/e (Paperback)
David G. Alciatore
- 出版商: McGraw-Hill Education
- 出版日期: 2018-06-01
- 售價: $980
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $931
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 608
- 裝訂: 平裝
- ISBN: 1260085198
- ISBN-13: 9781260085198
- For 20 years Introduction of Mechatronics and Measurement Systems has provided an accessible overview of the evolving field of mechatronics. David G. Alciatore has taken careful steps to present the fundamentals of mechatronic system analysis and design. The text's numerous illustrations, examples, and problems provide an opportunity to sec how mechatronics analysis and design principles are applied in engineering practice.
The fifth edition of Introduction of Mechatronics and Measurement Systems has been improved, updated, and expanded beyond the previous edition. Additions and new Features include:
- Arduino resources and examples added to supplement PIC microcontroller programming.
- MATLAB solutions added for related Mathcad analysis files.
- More microcontroller programming and Interfacing examples, including serial communication.
- Expanded coverage of practical circuit and microcontroller-project debugging and troubleshooting advice.
- New section covering diode applications.
- New coverage of how to use an A/D reconstruction filter to produce high-fidelity representations of sampled data.
- Expanded section dealing with virtual instrumentation and the Nl ELVIS Laboratory Platform
- More website resources, including Internet links and online video demonstrations, cited and described throughout the book.
- Additional end-of-chapter questions throughout the book provide more homework and practice options.
- David G. Alciatore
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Colorado State University
- Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Electric Circuits and Components
Chapter 3 Semiconductor Electronics
Chapter 4 System Response
Chapter 5 Analog Signal Processing Using Operational Amplifiers
Chapter 6 Digital Circuits
Chapter 7 Microcontroller Programming and Interfacing
Chapter 8 Data Acquisition
Chapter 9 Sensors
Chapter 10 Actuators
Chapter 11 Mechatronic Systems—Control Architectures and Case Studies
Appendix A Measurement Fundamentals
Appendix B Physical Principles
Appendix C Mechanics of Materials