Loose Leaf for McGraw-Hill's Taxation of Individuals 2020 Edition
Spilker, Brian C., Ayers, Benjamin C., Robinson, John
- 出版商: McGraw-Hill Education
- 出版日期: 2019-04-03
- 售價: $9,470
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $8,997
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 752
- 裝訂: Quality Paper - also called trade paper
- ISBN: 1260432548
- ISBN-13: 9781260432541
FULLY UPDATED FOR 2018 TAX LAW & TCJA REFORM The bold and innovative McGraw-Hill Taxation series is now the most widely adopted code-based Tax title across the country instructors. It's apparent why the clear, organized, and engaging delivery of content, paired with the most current and robust tax code updates, is used by more than 600 schools. The breadth of the topical coverage, the storyline approach to presenting the material, the emphasis on the tax and nontax consequences of multiple parties involved in transactions, and the integration of financial and tax accounting topics make this book ideal for the modern tax curriculum.
- Storyline Approach: Each chapter begins with a storyline that introduces a set of characters or a business entity facing specific tax-related situations. Examples related to the storyline allow students to learn the code in context.
- Integrated Examples: In addition to providing examples in-context, we provide "What if" scenarios within many examples to illustrate how variations in the facts might or might not change the answers.
- More than 100 Videos: Guided Example hint videos provide students with on-demand walk-throughs of key Tax topics, offering narrated, animated, step-by-step solutions to algorithmic variants for select exercises similar to those assigned.
- Conversational Writing Style, Superior Organization, and Real-World Focus