Structural Steel Designer's Handbook, Sixth Edition
Brockenbrough, Roger L., Merritt, Frederick S.
- 出版商: McGraw-Hill Education
- 出版日期: 2019-10-14
- 售價: $3,770
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $3,582
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 816
- 裝訂: Hardcover - also called cloth, retail trade, or trade
- ISBN: 1260440796
- ISBN-13: 9781260440799
- Effects of steelmaking and fabrication
- Fabrication and erection
- Building codes, loads, and fire protection
- Criteria for building design
- Design of building members
- Floor and roof systems
- Lateral-force design
- Cold-formed steel design
- Highway bridge design criteria
- Beam, girder, and truss bridges
- Arch and cable-suspended bridges
Roger L. Brockenbrough, P.E., is an engineering consultant and former Senior Research Consultant for U.S. Steel. He has authored numerous technical papers and books and has developed design standards for AASHTO, AISC, and ASTM. Roger is the recipient of Lifetime Achievement and Distinguished Service awards from both AISI and ASTM.
The late Frederick S. Merritt, P.E., F.ASCE, was a consulting engineer for many years with experience in building and bridge design, structural analysis, and construction management. He was the author or editor of many books.