Fundamentals of 5g Communications: Connectivity for Enhanced Mobile Broadband and Beyond (Hardcover)
Montojo, Juan, Gaal, Peter, Zisimopoulos, Haris
$1,0105G 技術核心與增強：從 R15 到 R16
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Explore the foundations and applications of 5G technology
This comprehensive guide contains practical information from telecommunications experts working at the forefront of 5G innovation. The authors discuss the foundations of 5G technology―not just the new standards, but the reasons and stories behind them. Fundamentals of 5G Communications features coverage of all major vertical domains with a focus on practical, commercial applications. This book serves both as an essential reference for telecom professionals and as a textbook for students learning about 5G.
- 5G versus 4G: What's new?
- Deployment scenarios and architecture options
- The evolution of 5G architecture
- Numerology and slot structure
- Initial access and mobility
- Downlink control and data operation
- Uplink control and data operation
- Coexistence of 4G and 5G
- 5G in unlicensed and shared spectra
- Vertical expansion: URLLC, MTC, V2X
- Vertical expansion: broadcast and multicast
- Typical 5G commercial deployments
- A look toward the future of 5G
Wanshi Chen, Ph.D., is 3GPP TSG RAN1 Chairman who has successfully managed a wide range of TRG RAN1 4G Long Term Evolution (LTE) and 5G New Radio (NR) sessions. He has over 20 years of experience in telecommunications in leading telecom companies including operators, infrastructure vendors, and chipset vendors.