McGraw Hill's Spanish for Healthcare Providers (with MP3 Disk), Premium Fourth Edition
Rios, Joanna, Torres, José Fernández, Ríos, Tamara
- 出版商: McGraw-Hill Education
- 出版日期: 2021-04-30
- 售價: $2,160
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $2,052
- 語言: 英文
- 裝訂: Quality Paper - also called trade paper
- ISBN: 1260467880
- ISBN-13: 9781260467888
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Build Your Competence and Confidence to Communicate Effectively with Your Spanish-speaking Patients
McGraw Hill's Spanish for Healthcare Providers goes far beyond a phrasebook or dictionary. This time-tested resource provides you with the skills and confidence to interact with Spanish-speaking patients and their families, and deliver the high quality of care they deserve. Ideal for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, hospital technicians, physical therapists, and medical administrators with little or no Spanish-language experience, this program includes:
- A Comprehensive Course Book--Through sample dialogs, numerous exercises, and more than 200 illustrations, you'll gain a vocabulary of more than 3,000 general and specialized medical terms, build familiarity with typical medical situations, and develop a greater awareness of Latino culture and its impact on healthcare issues.
- New to this edition: Sections on physical therapy, mental health, women's health, children's behavioral problems, pandemics; Questionnaires for GAD7, OASIS; Assessments for OASIS, CAGE; MoCA Test.
- 14 Hours of Recordings on MP3 Disk--These exceptional recordings contain key vocabulary and phrases, dialogues, exercises, and grammatical explanations from throughout the book. These are ideal for listening while studying the book, as well as review while on the go.
- Continuing Medical Education Tests for CME credit--The fifteen tests linked to his program have been approved for a maximum of forty-five AMA PRA Category 1 Credits(TM). Sponsored for CME by the University of Arizona College of Medice at the Arizona Health Sciences Center. See inside for details.
Joanna Ríos, José Fernández Torres, and Tamara Ríos have been teaching medical Spanish for more than 30 years. Their workshops are accredited by the American Medical Association, the American College of Emergency Physicians, the American Association of Family Physicians, and the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.