Transport Processes & Separation Process Principles, 4/e (NIE-Paperback)
Christie John Geankoplis
- 出版商: Pearson FT Press
- 出版日期: 2013-07-25
- 售價: $1,280
- 貴賓價: 9.8 折 $1,254
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 992
- ISBN: 1292026022
- ISBN-13: 9781292026022
●More unified introduction to the transport processes of momentum, heat, and mass transfer and to the applications of separation processes.
Enables the student who must study so many topics today to better understand their interrelationships.
●Expanded sections on momentum transfer—Especially in the sections on fluidized beds and non-Newtonian fluids.
Presents topics that are especially important in the chemical engineering field.
●Material has been added to the chapters on mass transfer.
Allows a fundamental understanding of the theory of separation processes.
●Chapters on absorption, distillation, and liquid-liquid extraction have been enlarged.
Exposes the student to the newer applications in these separation processes.
●Membrane separation processes chapter has been greatly expanded especially for gas-membrane theory.
Gives the student knowledge in these newly expanding membrane processes.
The comprehensive, unified, up-to-date guide to transport and separation processes.
° A more thorough coverage of momentum, heat, and mass transport processes and new coverage of separation process applications.
° Greatly expanded coverage of momentum transfer, including fluidized beds and non-Newtonian fluids.
° More detailed discussions of mass transfer, absorption, distillation, liquid-liquid extraction, and crystallization.
1. Introduction to Engineering Principles and Units.
2. Principles of Momentum Transfer and Overall Balances.
3. Principles of Momentum Transfer and Applications.
4. Principles of Steady-State Heat Transfer.
5. Principles of Unsteady-State Heat Transfer.
6. Principles of Mass Transfer.
7. Principles of Unsteady-State and Convective Mass Transfer.
9. Drying of Process Materials.
10. Stage and Continuous Gas-Liquid Separation Processes.
11. Vapor-Liquid Separation Processes.
12. Liquid-Liquid and Fluid-Solid Separation Processes.
13. Membrane Separation Processes.
14. Mechanical-Physical Separation Processes.