Handbook of Multisensor Data Fusion: Theory and Practice, 2/e
Handbook of Multisensor Data Fusion: Theory and Practice, Second Edition represents the most current concepts and theory as information fusion expands into the realm of network-centric architectures. It reflects new developments in distributed and detection fusion, situation and impact awareness in complex applications, and human cognitive concepts. With contributions from the world’s leading fusion experts, this second edition expands to 31 chapters covering the fundamental theory and cutting-edge developments that are driving this field.
New to the Second Edition—
· Applications in electromagnetic systems and chemical and biological sensors
· Army command and combat identification techniques
· Techniques for automated reasoning
· Advances in Kalman filtering
· Fusion in a network centric environment
· Service-oriented architecture concepts
· Intelligent agents for improved decision making
· Commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) software tools
From basic information to state-of-the-art theories, this second edition continues to be a unique, comprehensive, and up-to-date resource for data fusion systems designers.