Enterprise Dynamics Sourcebook (Hardcover)
Kenneth C. Hoffman, Christopher G. Glazner, William J. Bunting, Leonard A
- 出版商: Auerbach Publication
- 出版日期: 2013-02-22
- 售價: $2,700
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $2,565
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 379
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 1420082566
- ISBN-13: 9781420082562
立即出貨 (庫存 < 3)
Rapidly changing market, technological, and organizational environments are forcing government and private sector enterprises to improve services and transform processes. Employing a case study approach, the Enterprise Dynamics Sourcebook presents frameworks and analytical models of the enterprise as a complex system to improve your understanding of its dynamic elements and their interactions.
Illustrating the transformation environments and the evolution of methods required to address emerging challenges, this sourcebook is the product of MITRE-sponsored research on enterprise dynamics and the range of applications pertaining to enterprise transformation programs. It explains how to address the complexities involved with the coordination of policies, organizations, economics, and technology (POET) in operational strategies and processes. It also:
- Presents qualitative and quantitative data-analytic methods including process workflow, systems dynamics, and highly optimized tolerance-inspired models of SoSE processes
- Features Bayesian probability and state-space transition methods to address uncertainties in the controlled, influenced, and uncontrolled aspects of enterprise dynamics
- Explains how to use hybrid multi-scale modeling coupled with enterprise architecture to support decision making in the design, acquisition, and management of complex transformation efforts
- Outlines methods applicable in the national security, aviation, nuclear waste processing, international commerce, energy and materials, and healthcare sectors of the U.S. economy
The structures and concepts covered in this book will be useful to managers and technical staff in government entities as well as private sector enterprises with significant operational and regulatory interaction with government entities. The enterprise dynamics methods discussed can help in the advancement of systems engineering practices at the enterprise level and also enable the enterprise systems engineering and architecting (ESE/A) process.
Filled with examples, the text provides the understanding of the qualitative and quantitative data-analytic methods required to reduce risk and failure rates and enable your organization to operate effectively in today’s complex and ever-changing environment.