Integrated Inductors and Transformers: Characterization, Design and Modeling for RF and MM-Wave Applications (Hardcover)
Egidio Ragonese, Angelo Scuderi, Tonio Biondi, Giuseppe Palmisano
- 出版商: Auerbach Publication
- 出版日期: 2010-11-15
- 售價: $3,770
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $3,582
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 169
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 1420088440
- ISBN-13: 9781420088441
With the ability to improve performance, reduce fabrication costs, and increase integration levels of both RX and TX sections of the RF/mm-wave front-end, passive inductive components have experienced extraordinary growth in ICs. Therefore, a fundamental understanding of monolithic inductors and transformers has become essential for all process engineers and circuit designers.
Supplying balanced coverage of the technology and applications, Integrated Inductors and Transformers: Characterization, Design and Modeling for RF and mm-Wave Applications provides a complete overview of the design, fabrication, and modeling of monolithic inductors and transformers. It considers the underlying physics and theoretical background of inductive components fabricated on a semiconductor substrate.
- Deals with both inductors and transformers and their application in RF/mm-wave ICs
- Focuses on silicon-based inductive components and their performance optimization in RF/mm-wave ICs
- Provides insight into lumped scalable modeling of both inductors and transformers
- Covers concepts of system calibration, test pattern parasitics, and de-embedding for on-wafer measurements of passive devices
- Illustrates practical applications of theoretical concepts by means of meaningful circuit design examples
Highlighting the pressing requirements of the wireless market and evolving communication standards, the text provides a comprehensive review of recently developed modeling techniques and applications. It also includes helpful rule-of-thumb design guidelines and commonly employed optimization strategies to help kick-start your design, fabrication, and modeling efforts.