Beginning Java ME Platform (Paperback)
立即出貨 (庫存 < 3)
Have you thought about building games for your cell phone or other wireless devices? Whether you are a first–time wireless Java developer or an experienced professional, Beginning Java™ ME Platform brings exciting wireless and mobile Java application development right to your door and device!
Beginning Java™ ME Platform empowers you with the flexibility and power to start building Java applications for your Java–enabled mobile device or cell phone. The book covers sound HTTPS support, user interface API enhancements, the Mobile Media API, the Game API, 3D graphics, Bluetooth, and more.
Further, this book is easy to read and includes many practical, hands–on, and ready–to–use code examples.
What you’ll learn
- Discover the various aspects of Java ME, including J2ME and CDC, with special attention paid to the up–and–coming JSRs that will be integrated with future Java ME releases, such as MJSP (JSR248 and JSR249).
- Solidify your understanding of the Java platform and which parts of the platform are in various JSRs to help you select the appropriate market–supported platforms on which to deploy and port your applications
- Explore the full life cycle of Java ME application development, from design to application obfuscation to signing for carrier validation and release.
- Create multimedia and game applications from scratch using the Mobile Media API, Game API, and other APIs most suited for mobile Java–enabled devices and cell phones.
- Work with the latest tools, including NetBeans 5.5 and the NetBeans Mobility Pack.
Who is this book for?
This book is written for developers with a minimum of J2SE experience interested in making the transition to Java ME. It assumes some previous programming experience, but no experience with mobile application development or carriers.
About the Apress Beginning Series
The Beginning series from Apress is the right choice to get the information you need to land that crucial entry–level job. These books will teach you a standard and important technology from the ground up because they are explicitly designed to take you from “novice to professional.” You’ll start your journey by seeing what you need to know—but without needless theory and filler. You’ll build your skill set by learning how to put together real–world projects step by step. So whether your goal is your next career challenge or a new learning opportunity, the Beginning series from Apress will take you there—it is your trusted guide through unfamiliar territory!